My mother passed away at age 54 from Pancreatic Cancer in 1996. I adopted her maiden name, “Palmerini,” to honor the integrity and moral values she instilled in me shortly after. My role as a Certified Financial Planner™ has provided me the opportunity to find meaning and purpose in my life. I have a passion for financial services because I am aware of the catastrophic financial consequences of the unexpected loss of significant financial resources within the family economic model.
I am an independent Certified Financial Planner™. I have extensive training in the discipline of economics and wealth acceleration. I hold investment securities licenses Series 7, 63 & 66. I have insurance licenses in the fields of life, disability, long-term care, accident & health, variable life, and variable annuities. I have been working in the business world since 1990 and have over 30 years of business experience holding various roles in operations and management.
- Certificate of Advanced Study in Financial Planning
- Merrimack College, Andover MA
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Marketing & Finance)
- University of Massachusetts, Lowell MA - Magna Cum Laude
- Beta Gamma Sigma - The International Honor Society Recognizing Business Excellence